KAHUNA Ventures Mission Statement:
Provide innovative and cost-effective on-time engineering and project management.
To be a premier Midstream Energy Consulting Firm.
KAHUNA Core Values:
- KAHUNA team members are family. We are committed to fostering an environment of positive growth, creativity, collaboration and confidence.
- Treat each client with the utmost respect and priority, approach all client projects as if they are one of our own.
- Never back down from a challenge.
- Give back to the community.
- Pass down knowledge and experience to the next generation of engineers.
KAHUNA was founded on the precepts of providing sound project management, quality engineering and outstanding safety measures. These principles, coupled with our shared vision and commitment to be the premier Midstream Energy Consulting Firm, drives our ability to form meaningful partnerships with our clients. KAHUNA approaches each job with the primary objective of client satisfaction through innovative, cost-effective and strategic solutions to the engineering, operation and design requirements of each project. KAHUNA has a reputation for aggressively representing our client’s interests and providing on-time engineering while being able to develop technically sound and cost-effective solutions with our project teams.
KAHUNA Ventures is primarily engaged in the engineering, design, construction and operations of midstream oil and natural gas treating and processing facilities. KAHUNA’s team has decades of successful experience in the Midstream Energy Industry and has established a strong culture that is dedicated to quality workmanship and delivering superior products and services that are tailored to each client’s specific needs.